Monday, January 30, 2012

Andres Sarda Swimwear Spring 2012 collection - Just Rock'n'Roll -

The new Andres Sarda Swimwear Spring 12 collection is really glamour and Rock'n'Roll. Seeing the Swimwear Collection Spring 12, the items are for sensual, contemporary and modern.

I like the fact that they are using a lots of prints like flowers paisleys, but also that they are complementing the items with  chains, metals finishings, shinny and transparent fabrics.

Is feminine but also structured.... Each piece is clean, and looks like a sculpture.

Andres Sarda is celebrating their 50 year anniversary in style.


 I love this bikini, is small, I love the chains... is Just Rock'n'Roll...






  This Swimsuit is one of my 'Coeup de coeur' of the collection. I like the idea of mixing mate with transparent fabrics. I think is really sexy and contemporary.... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment